The IKAN Have Fun Bowling League (Online) is beginning in January, 2017!
We want to provide a way for wheelchair users (and friends/family) to have fun in friendly competition from anywhere in the world. PARTICIPANTS WANTED! 🙂
To make it as easy and inclusive as possible, people can bowl at their convenience, and we are looking for two sets of scores per month over a three-month period to complete one league. More specifically, here is the current plan:
• Four separate, consecutive three-month leagues (bowling year-round)
• League Q1: January through March (months 1-3)
• League Q2: April through June (months 4-6)
• League Q3: July through September (months 7-9)
• League Q4: October through December (months 10-12)
• Free participation from anywhere in the world
• Mixed participation, i.e. people bowling with IKAN Bowler® users can join as well (although we will designate IKAN Bowler® users and able-bodied folks)
• Two required sets of scores per month (bowlers share their two top series of three games bowled during that month) for three months
• Bowlers share signed scoresheets (either by scanning or digital photos sent by email)
• League scores and history posted on our website for bragging rights and all to see!
Please tell us if you have ideas on how to make the format better, or if you are interested in participating – thanks!
William A. Miller, BSBA, ME
C1-2 Quadriplegic with a 255 High Bowling Game
Co-founder of Manufacturing Genuine Thrills Inc. d/b/a MGT
Business website: http://www.ikanbowler.com
Personal website: http://www.lookmomnohands.net