The IKAN Have Fun Bowling League (Online) is HERE! 🙂
Bowl locally at your convenience – individually, or with family and/or friends! 🙂
Compete and compare your scores online (see results below) – for free, for fun, and for camaraderie! 🙂
Currently we have a league in this format – starting anew each quarter:
- Four consecutive three-month leagues (bowling year-round)
- League Q1 January through March (months 1-3)
- League Q2 April through June (months 4-6)
- League Q3 July through September (months 7-9)
- League Q4 October through December (months 10-12)
- Free participation from anywhere in the world
- Mixed participation, i.e. people bowling with IKAN Bowler® users can join as well (although we will designate IKAN Bowler users and able-bodied folks)
- Two required sets of scores per month (bowlers share their two top sets of three games bowled during that month)
- Bowlers share their scoresheets by email (either by scanning or digital photos)
- League scores and history posted on our website for bragging rights and all to see!
- See league results below!
Please tell us if you have ideas on how to make the format better, or if you are interested in participating – thanks!